Tuesday, July 24, 2012

"It's Raining!"

After telling Jackson that we were going to play in the water, he was more than happy to put on his swim trunks and run outside, but once he saw me pulling the sprinkler out he hesitated.  I had him sit on the stairs and told him that I would make it 'little'.  After getting the water just the right height, I persuaded him to get wet by telling him "it's raining!' and sticking my feet in.  It wasn't long before he was running in and out and asking for more (bigger) water.


Here he is washing rocks:

The water splashed him, but he didn't seem to mind.


Moving rocks from cup to cup:

Pouring water into the cups.  Later he would drink from it too.

Forget the cups.  I'll just drink from the sprinkler!

What a face!

Run!  Here he is yelling "run" and then running through the 'rain':

Look what I can do.

Time for another drink.


Another warm day = another fun day in Minnesota!

No comments: