Tuesday, November 24, 2015

LightRoom discovery!

My friend Melissa told me about this program called LightRoom.  I downloaded the free version to see what I thought of it before requesting it for Christmas, and I have to say that I LOVE it!  Below are a few pictures that I've edited with the programs from the last month. 

 These are two of my favorite pictures of the boys.


 Me
 
 Daddy and Monkey
 
 Grandma with her boys
 
 This one is from my babyshower.  We had a ton of fun with all the crazy competitive games. 
 
 Monkey at 5 days old.
 
 5 days postpartum I wasn't exactly camera ready, but I'm glad we took the picture anyway.
 
 Daddy and Monkey at 5 days old.
 
This is another one of my favorites.
 
There are way too many pictures to choose from and I can't wait to edit them and start making more picture books!

No comments: